Time: May 27th 2022, 12 o'clock
Location: University of Split, Faculty of Economics, Business, and Tourism, Ceremonial Amphitheatre
The event is open to all that are supervising PhD students or are planning to do so. Registration form: https://forms.office.com/r/n97wkZ3xMS
Topics to be discussed:
How to develop a professional relationship with a PhD student? How to identify the skills and knowledge needed for a PhD student's professional and personal growth? How to provide constructive feedback and challenge a PhD student? What makes a good PhD supervisor? What makes a not-so-great PhD supervisor? Strategies for sustaining a positive mentoring relationship.
Panellists are successful PhD programme directors and/or mentors:
- Davide Ravasi, Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and Director at University College London, School of Management
- Martin Kilduff, PhD. Professor at University College London (ranked #17 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities). Before joining UCL, he served as Diageo Professor of Management Studies at Cambridge University.
- Eva Boxenbaum, PhD. Professor at Copenhagen Business School (ranked #25 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities/Management).
- Leandra Vranješ Markić, PhD. Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation at University of Split and Professor at Faculty of Science and Mathematics.
- Zdravka Aljinović, PhD. Head of PhD programme and Professor at Faculty of Economics, Business, and Tourism, University of Split.
- The panel is moderated by Mislav Radić, PhD, Research Fellow at University College London and Assistant professor at Bocconi University